Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Let it Snow Let it Snow Let it Snow

Once again, it is a winter wonderland in Leavenworth! The #1 Christmas town in America is def' living up to all the hype this year with plenty of snow, lights, and festivities! This is Mapel's 4th Christmas in Leavenworth and this year there are more visitors than ever before, which we of course LOVE. 

 I wish I had pictures of the actual Christmas festivities to show off, but I'm always in the shop during the tree lighting weekends! So all I have are these pictures from my house and Sleeping Lady Reosrt. (our favorite breakfast spot).  As you can see, Cora is quite interested in the snow and all it has to offer her.  She's already learned how to throw snowballs and enjoys eating "snow cones". 




Wish I had time to write more, but I'm busy gearing up for another crazy busy tree lighting weekend.  This is just my little "teaser" blog to say - come visit Mapel in Leavenworth this holiday season - it's magical!

No comments: