Thursday, January 6, 2011

Cheeseburger in Paradise

It was Nuts- absolutely Nuts getting the Bridgeport store open in time for the Holidays. Once the store was open we were emerged into the holiday shopping season. Which is the best way to learn the ropes- jump in feet first and start swimming!!! After all that "emerging" and "swimming" I was ready for a 'vaca!!!

Shortly after Christmas I headed down south to Mexico to join my family for New Years. It was 4 whole days of eating, drinking, laying, talking, relaxing (anything that doesn't "require" a shower and makeup). Both Brandon and I had a Great Time ringing in the New Year with fireworks and family.



















Upon arrival I had to snatch up sweet Enzo and source myself a cerveza. 
















It's clear from this picture How Much my nephew LoVeS me!!!


Cheeseburger in Paradise!!!

Here i'm dispersing crucial fashion tips to my niece while cruising the streets of Bara de Navidad.

New Years & All Sparkly!!!

The most stressful point was trying to coordinate family pictures with over 7 kids and 13 adults!!!


After 2.5 years Brandon received his first Silver Wings T-Shirt. He was Soooo excited.


Not uncommon to find me with a cervesa at all times.


We have 6 boys in our family (in this instance it doesn't include my dad)!!!


Sweet Enzo!!!!

No comments: