Thursday, September 16, 2010

Back to Campus Must Haves

In a couple of days I will pack up my things and make the trek back to school in Bellingham. As I do every year, I have been pondering my absolute “Must Haves” for some time. Of course, the list could go on and on, but as a college student I have to narrow it down to the essentials.

          1.       The Ultimate Pair of Hudson Jeans 

Hudson’s button-flap pockets are a stylish twist on traditional denim…plus they make my derriere look so good (not to toot my own horn…but they do)! My favorite is the full length Elm Wash from Mapel (on the right). The petite style on the left are great with flats, as well.

2.       Sweaters, Sweaters, Sweaters...I can't get enough!


I'm loving the yarn dyed cardigan and sweater in Eggplant at Mapel.

      3.       Nautical-Inspired Tops


      Basically anything with stripes is a go. Ok…maybe not anything, but I am all about the stripes this fall. Nothing compliments an outfit like a great striped top or jacket. I like Mapel's Fonda Jacket & Dolman Striped Top, shown here.

      4.       Two Sisters Earrings

      My favorite earrings are these gold ones made by Two Sisters, which come in many different colors. The simplistic beauty of their pieces instantly adds to any outfit, even a simple tee.
      
      5.       Nars Illuminator
      Fall is about the time when I start to lose my hard-earned summer glow and this illuminator keeps my skin looking fresh.
      6.       My TOMS Shoes

      Not only are these shoes super comfortable, but they are also made with recycled/sustained materials and for every pair you buy, TOMS gives a pair to a child in need. How awesome is that?



By Guest Blogger: Elsa

No comments: