Thursday, August 5, 2010

Leavenworth Summer Livin'...

10 Days Down & "only" 9 left until my long L'worth stint is over. August is one of Mapel's busiest & fun'nest months (2nd to October of course). So it goes without saying that I would spend a majority of my time on site @ Mapel during such an important month. All of my favorites make it a point to visit during my long stint- which helps to break up the time AND ensure optimal summer weather enjoyment.





















Last weekend my Seattle Lobsters Brooke and Cleary came over to do some shopping, eating and karaoke'ing. They got here late friday afternoon and we immediately broke out the chocolates and wine. As an added bonus my friend Liza from Portland stopped into the store with her sweet little girls on their way to Chelan. It's always so special when someone makes such a deliberate point to drive out of their way to say Hello. Thanks sweet Ladies.



I pass the time in the evenings by playing "Wine Teasers" with Jenelle and Torrey. We created our own "advanced" version of the game and when someone gets 3 wrong answers in a row they have to dress up in one of Torrey's Halloween costumes and run alongside a passing car (or in Torrey's case showcase his full moon). If we are not playing "Wine Teasers" we are scooting around in Torrey's new "electric bike?".

Today the double duo tag team Jason and Jaime are coming into town. Hopefully we can get in a nice tube down the river and possible dinner @ South. Knowing those two there will likely also be a terribly challenging puzzle we must conquer while they are here.

Fast forwarding to Next weekend my lovely friend Stefanie will be stopping into Leavenworth on her way to Montana. What to expect? Sangria & "new friends". Can't wait.

No comments: