Thursday, June 16, 2011

Shop Keeping

It's been over 6 months in our new Bridgeport location.... and we're loving every minute of it. No really- I'm not just saying that. We have a Fabulous team of Brilliant sales associates (most of them long time friends) that remind me every day how much they love their jobs. I love my sweet sales associates because they pride themselves on connecting with, talking to and creating relationships with our customers. This I believe is the foundation of a strong boutique. Thanks to my sweet friends Holly, Bethany, Maizy and our newest ladies Jennica and Kari.

In an effort to get ready for the busy summer season we are spiffing up the store. We've added new fixtures in the dressing rooms. Installed new overhead lighting in the store space, added surround sound speakers and re-modeled our back stock room. Special thanks to Chris Perry (our local jewelry designer Elizabeth Perry's husband) and Brandon.

Visit us soon to see our spiffed up digs and check out our Ever Revolving product assortment!!! Thanks for supporting Mapel Boutique.

No comments: