Thursday, April 7, 2011

Spring Trends






70's Spring Trend




Is it Spring time already?  You would never know living here in Portland where it rains daily and the average temperature for April is 51 degrees.  Ok, now with that said... I love the 70's Spring Trend.  Being a child of the 70's I remember my mother dressing in colorful maxi dresses, color block dresses and skirts ( I called them "hippie"), halter tops, and patch blouses (she made me a flower patch blanket taking fabric scraps and creating each petal from different fabric). Her accessories were floral headpieces, bangles, and big bags.  To honor the 70's trend Mapel has a variety of dresses that lend themselves to the feel of being free, groovy and hip.These are some of our favorite 70's dresses

Written by: Maizy Tenner

No comments: